Friday 28 May 2010

Muppet Babies - Junior Apprentice Episode 2

I hate all of these twats. I think i've realised why i like to watch the programme though, it is cheaper than anger management. An hour per week shouting abuse at children gets rid of the rage of the week, it is worth a try for those that haven't. There is nothing better than shouting 'I would happily piss in your eye sockets you fucking set of bastards' to arrogant twats who deserve everything that's coming to them. In fact, shouting at kids sounds like my retirement plan, shouting 'get out of my garden you scrotal bastard' to an unruly child sounds like what i'll be doing as soon as I get my stick (walking).

The episode was about selling camping equipment, they are all twats, that's all you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment