Friday 14 May 2010

The Christians Aren't Really Christians

On the drive home from work today (enjoying it whilst it lasts), I heard a song on the radio which sounded like 'Harvest for the World' by The Christians. It suddenly occurred to me, are they Christian and why have i never thought of it before?

I have since discovered that the band name comes from the surname of the brothers originally in the band (there was also a band member called Priestman but i don't know if this affected the decision). I still don't know if the Christians are really Christians so all i have managed to do is answer a different question.

This has distracted me temporarily though from the impending doom which surrounds Colonelville at present and so has served a valuable purpose. If anyone knows the Christians and knows if they are big fans of those God and Jesus fellas then don't email me, I'm not bothered anymore. I have moved onto what about if you could answer whatever question you wanted when asked.

15 to 1 would be even better if when William G Stewart said:

"From the French for re-birth, what term is used to describe the revival of Art and Literature in Europe from the 14th to the 16th Centuries?"

I could reply

"Cock-sucking"

No comments:

Post a Comment